- For USA deliveries, our jewelry is shipped via USPS Priority Mail, FedEx Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2Day and Express Saver services. All alternative metal rings (titanium, tungsten, cobalt, stainless steel, ceramic) are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and delivery is typically 2-4 days to anywhere in the USA. Overnight delivery is available for an additional charge.
- For International deliveries, our jewelry is shipped via USPS International Priority Mail (6-10 days for delivery) or FedEx International Priority (2-3 days for delivery). (*) Please note that these services and the fees associated with these services are subject to change.
Returns & Replacements
- Most of the jewelry sold at WeddingRings.net comes with a 30 or 60 day return policy (except for items marked as “Closeout”, any items clearly stated as final sale items with no return policies, and “special order” items). Please read the details for the ring you are purchasing to see what the return policy is.
- If you wish to return a ring or other jewelry for a replacement or refund, please abide by the following terms:
- If you wish to return a piece of jewelry you must contact us for a Return Authorization (RA) number that we will send to you via email. No returns will be accepted without this.
- All jewelry, including rings and other types, must be returned in their original condition, without any damage of any kind including scratches, and with all original packing material intact. Damaged jewelry caused by mishandling by the purchaser or recipient, will not be accepted for return. The only exception to this are the rings with our “Lifetime Replacement Guarantee”.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs and no shipping costs (to or from WeddingRings.net) will be refunded with one exception. We will refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (i.e. the size received is not the same size ordered or the wrong item is received). If a ring does not appear in person to look exactly like the picture of the ring in our website, we will not be held financially responsible for this as we must show images in our website that are provided by the factories.
- When requesting a RA number, we will provide the return address with the RA number. As we work with several factories and distribution points, the return address may be different from our main address.
- To request a RA number and return your purchase, please click here to fill out our Return Authorization Number Request.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- All rings sold in our Unisex Wedding Rings section and items that appear with our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee image and statement come with the following guarantee. If any of these rings become scratched, chipped, dented, cracked, discolored, or broken, and you wish to return these, we will replace the ring with either the exact same ring (or similar if it is out of stock) at no charge except for the shipping fee. You will be responsible for the shipping fee to return the ring to us and for the return shipping fee to you.
- To take advantage of this guarantee, please click here to fill out our Return Authorization Number Request.
- WeddingRings.net is partnered with factories located throughout the USA and also carries its own inventory. If you wish to return a ring or other piece of jewelry that has been shipped directly from one of our partners, they may require a “restocking fee” which typically averages 30% of the purchase price of the item. In most instances, we can return purchases to our partners for a full refund, minus the shipping charge to you, as long as the return is made within 30 days of the ship date.
- If you are returning a ring for any reason other than an exchange for a different size, your refund will include the purchase price of the ring minus the cost of shipping. The shipping fee for most rings is $6.00 for USPS to USA destinations
- If you are returning a set of rings that was purchased from our “Last Minute Wedding Rings” section for a refund, you will be refunded your purchase price minus the FedEx shipping charge of $75.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- On any of our “Buy One Get One Free” Promotions, we will only accept a return of the “free” ring if you need a different size or a different ring that is part of the promotion and is the same price or less. We will not credit your payment method the price of the ring.
- WeddingRings.net accepts payment via major credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. We also accept payment via PayPal and Amazon.com payments (must have an Amazon.com account).
- Credit card purchases and purchases paid for via a PayPal account will appear under the name “WEDDINGRING”.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. As the price of precious metals changes on a daily basis, please do not expect the pricing for an item added to your “Wish List” to remain the same after as little as a few days.
- WeddingRings.net will not be held responsible for any typographical error(s) regarding pricing and/or descriptions.
- WeddingRings.net reserves the right to reject any order(s) due to typographical error(s), change in metal prices, availability, discontinuation of products, and for any reason which is contrary to the best interests of WeddingRings.net.